The web pages listed below contain the thoughts and reflections of people who are attempting to cope with Central Pain Syndrome, along with other information that may help victims of Central Pain.
It is important for everyone with Central Pain to know they are not alone and that there are others who know what they are going through.
- Stigma 1: Not Fitting Into Common Perceptions of Pain
- Stigma 2: Social Unacceptability
- Stigma 3: Failure to Respond
- Stigma 4: Shame From Being Tortured
- Stigma 5: Need for Pleasure
- Stigma 6: Negative Emotions
- Stigma 7: Religiously Unacceptable Thoughts